Race Fact Sheet: Viewing maps, FAQ’s about the race and schedule
Location: This head race takes participants from Kedzie Ave Bridge to Ashland Ave (and through 5 historic bridges). Regatta Parking & Info will be available on Regatta Central
Spectators and Fans: CRRC will have coffee for you set up at our tents, and usually someone bakes something delicious to share. Stop by and chat with other CRRC fans. Bring Chairs, Binoculars, and a full water bottle.
Weather: Up to date information for Chicago, IL can be found here.
What to Pack:
- BREAKFAST & SNACKS for the bus, & FULL WATER BOTTLE Plus, an extra gallon of water.
- Entertainment/activities, homework for non-race time: art supplies, Frisbee, book, card games, etc.
- sun hat/cold weather cap
- water bottle
- sun screen
- clothes for cooler weather/rain-gear
- money for race t-shirt (optional),
- assorted clothing for non-racing time
Saturday, September 24
- 4:45 AM Load Bus from Copps parking lot, 3650 University Avenue
- 5:00 AM Bus departs with rowers, chaperones, coaches
- 7:30 AM Approximate arrival, unloading and camp set up, Coaches/Coxswains meeting
- 11:30AM Approximate lunch at CRRC camp
- 3:00 PM Approximate departure from Chicago (3+ hour drive)
- 6:00 PM ETA in Madison Copps parking lot. Athletes will call 1/2 hour before arrival, Chaperones will tweet estimated arrival time.
Click HERE for the full itinerary of the Chicago Tough Cup
Questions and Contact info: Mark 608-354-6998 & Melissa 608-575-0031