Twin Cities Junior Sweeps Regatta July 23 & 24
Click here for the full itinerary of the Twin Cities Junior Sweeps Regatta
Bryant Lake Park District 6800 Rowland Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. The off site parking lot is located at 6201 Shady Oak Road – (at the south west corner of Shady Oak Road and City West Parkway and across from the SuperAmerica). Shuttle busses will run to and from the site throughout day.
Code of Conduct
Please review the CRRC Code of Conduct and help everyone follow it!
Up to date weather information for Eden Prairie, MN can be found here.
What to Pack
- LUNCH & FULL WATER BOTTLE for the bus ride.
- Pillow/small blanket or sleeping bag for sleeping on the bus.
- A DAY pack & snacks for the regatta. You will not have access to the bus when we are at the regatta.
- Entertainment/activities for non-race time: art supplies, Frisbee, book, card games, etc.
- sun hat
- water bottle
- sun screen
- clothes for cooler weather/rain-gear
- money for race t-shirt (optional)
- assorted clothing for non-racing time
- medication (please let your coach know if you will be taking medication and any other important information regarding any health issues).
Saturday, July 23
- 9:45AM Rowers, coaches and chaperones board busses at Copps parking lot, 3650 University Avenue
- 10:00 AM Bus DEPARTS Copps parking lot with rowers, coaches and chaperones.
- 3:00 PM ARRIVAL @ Bryant Park, 6800 Rowland Road, Eden Prairie, MN 5534
- Rig and row on Lake Bryant
- Dinner at course/pizza
- Accommodations: Double Tree Hilton 7800 Normandale Blvd, Minneapolis MN 55439 (952-835-7800) **Please note, this is a change from the original itinerary. Rowers will not be staying with host families.**
Sunday, July 24 – Race Day
- 7:30AM Bus departs for regatta from hotel
- Breakfast and lunch at regatta.
- 8AM Coaches and Coxswains Meeting
- 9AM-4PM Racing
- 5PM Departure
- Jimmy John’s subs and snacks provided on bus.
- 9:45PM ETA Arrive Copps parking lot. Rowers will call parents approximately 30 minutes prior to arrival.