New to rowing? Or to being the parent of a rower? Here is some information you might find helpful.
- I’m going to my kid’s regatta. Now what? Whether it’s your first or twentieth regatta, this will help parents learn about rowing and what to expect on race day.
- Glossary of Rowing. Learn the difference between sculling and sweeping, port and starboard—and why a crab makes rowers crabby.
- Volunteer Guidelines for Junior Parents What are the expectations? What kinds of volunteering can I do?
- Effective Communication. Clear and respectful communication among members of an organization helps keep things running smoothly. CRRC is no exception!
- Camp Randall Rowing Club Junior Athlete Code of Conduct This document outlines behavioral expectations and consequences for not meeting those expectations.
Information regarding the USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll, including criteria, application forms and deadlines, can be found here:
Info regarding the US Junior National Team: