Junior RowingCamp Randall Rowing Club (CRRC) offers a competitive rowing program for high school students throughout our community. No previous experience is required. This program, known as Juniors in the world of rowing, is also open to mature 8th grade students who have some previous rowing experience.
Interested in joining our competitive Junior rowing team?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to sign up for a free two-week trial.
Spring 2018 Practice Schedule
March 5 – June 15
- Spring Training Trip to TN (March 23-31)
- April 2 (no practice/day after spring break)
- May 21 (no practice/following Midwest)
- Memorial Day weekend – Practice only for varsity boats that qualify for Nationals (all other rowers – no practice May 26, 27, 28)
- NO Practice the week of Jun 4-Jun 8 (study for your exams!)
Spring 2018 Regattas
- April 21: Monona Invite
- May 5: Crystal Lake
- May 18 – 20: Midwest Regionals
- June 9 – 11: Nationals (qualifying only)
Summer 2018 Practice Schedule:
June 18 – Aug 3
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday 7-9am (no practice July 4)
Financial Aid is available for those participants meeting the Federal Eligibility Guidelines for Free or Reduced Lunch. Scholarships will be awarded to the extent that funds are available. Download the Scholarship Application Here.