How do I sign the electronic waiver form?
- Click on https://membership.usrowing.org.
- Two choices appear, “Individuals” or “Organizations”. Choose “Individuals”.
- Login. You will need your “member number” and “Password” If you do not recall these, there are reset links.
- New members will be asked for our club code. It is QUBXG.
- Choose “Basic Membership”
- If you have previously signed an electronic USRowing waiver, your athlete’s information profile will appear. Check for accuracy/edit as needed, “sign” the waiver. If you have not previously signed an electronic USRowing waiver, you will be asked for some basic information and will then be asked to sign the waiver.
- Pay the $5.75 Administrative Fee.
If you are having trouble with signing the waiver, please review the USRowing tutorials.
Troubleshooting Online Registration
If you are experiencing difficulty registering or paying fees, Regatta Central support staff are available.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (614)360-2922 Assistance is available 7am-4pm CST.
Questions for the Registrar
After completing the registration form (eg, you have a question for our registrar), just choose the “pay by check” option. This will ensure your information is saved, but does not lock you into paying by check. You may still elect to pay by credit card or PayPal at a later time. Fill out this contact us form and the registrar will respond shortly.
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Question about registration”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]