Our Online Store is OPEN
CRRC Clothing, Uniforms and Spirit Wear is ordered ON LINE! CRRC’s store is only open for a few weeks a year (spring and fall). The store will open again in the spring.
Junior Rower Uniforms:
Below are the clothing requirements for each level of rower. Required clothing must be worn at all regattas.
- Girls & Boys Novice Rowers – white tank and “trou” (black spandex shorts) email the clothing chairs to order Novice tank.
- Girls Varsity – CRRC girls “uni”
- Boys Varsity – CRRC boy’s “uni”
Payments for clothing are separate from other club fee payments. All clothing has a CRRC logo. Clothing comes in unisex sizes S-XXL; no tall sizes available. If unsure about size, talk to other rowers & coaches; try on a friend’s item. For Unis and Varsity Tanks, see the picture above and/or read sizing information at jlracing.com.
Not sure if you are a novice or varsity rower? Please check with your coach. If you’ve been a Novice for a year, you’ll be Varsity for the first Fall Regatta and will need to order a Varsity Uniform in the summer for delivery in the fall.
Trou can be purchased at other locations, but the JL Racing brand are more durable and more comfortable.
Non-required clothing, with the CRRC logo, available for order includes:
- Gray hoodies and T-shirts
- Black hoodies and T-shirts
- Headsweat cap (required for girls varsity, but others may order)
- Headsweat visor (can be purchased in place of cap for Varsity Girls, but others may order)
- Girls tech shirt
- Boys tech shirt
- Black Plaid Flannel Pants– CRRC logo in white on the front UNISEX SIZES ONLY
- Boathouse Windbreaker jacket (Please note that we only can obtain the Boathouse windbreaker if we get six orders – if we do not receive enough orders, we will refund you for that item.)
- Fleece jacket (black or blue)
- Long trou
- Knitted hat with or without band
- Baseball Cap
- Team bag*
- V-Neck or Crew “Parents” CRRC logo sport t-shirt
- CRRC Scarf
- CRRC Blanket
- CRRC Socks
*Embroidered personalization included
For practice, we recommend that rowers wear trou or spandex shorts with tight fitting tops.
Contact Andrea and Dave Barber with clothing questions.