Limited financial aid is available for participants in the Junior Competitive, Middle School, and Learn to Row summer programs.
Deadlines for Fall 2020 season financial aid
- September 7th @ MIDNIGHT for returning rowers
- September 14th @ MIDNIGHT for new rowers.
- A $100.00 deposit must be submitted along with all aid applications
For the Junior Competitive program
- Each season, the CRRC Board of Directors establishes a deadline for applying for financial aid. Deadlines are published in the OARacle (the club’s email newsletter) and on the home page of the website. Applications must be received by CRRC on or before the deadline date.
- Within 7-10 days, the CRRC Finance Committee reviews all application requests and makes a determination regarding awards.
- Aid is based on the following criteria: financial need, commitment, attendance, length of participation with the club and volunteer service. The Committee relies on coaches’ specific recommendations regarding commitment, attendance and length of participation. The Committee’s determination is final.
- Download the Junior financial aid form
For Middle School and Summer Learn to Row Programs
Financial aid is available for those participants meeting the Federal Eligibility Guidelines for free or reduced lunch. Aid will be awarded to the extent that funds are available. Download the Middle School and Learn to Row Financial Aid Application
All financial aid applications should be sent to:
Camp Randall Rowing Club
P.O. Box 258160
Madison, Wisconsin 53725–8160