Financial assistance is available for participants in the Junior Competitive, Middle School, and Learn to Row summer programs.
Deadlines for Fall 2020 season financial aid
- September 7th @ MIDNIGHT for returning rowers
- September 14th @ MIDNIGHT for new rowers.
- A $100.00 deposit must be submitted along with all aid applications
For the Junior Competitive program
- Each season, the CRRC Board of Directors establishes a deadline for applying for financial aid. Deadlines are published in the OARacle (the club’s email newsletter) and on the home page of the website. Applications must be received by CRRC on or before the deadline date.
- Within 7-10 days, the CRRC Finance Committee reviews all application requests and makes a determination regarding awards.
- Assistance is based on the following criteria: financial need, commitment, attendance, length of participation with the club and volunteer service. The Committee relies on coaches’ specific recommendations regarding commitment, attendance and length of participation. The Committee’s determination is final.
- NEW Financial Assistance Form
For Middle School and Summer Learn to Row Programs
Financial assistance is available for those participating. We will be releasing a new form mid-August.
All financial aid applications should be sent to:
Camp Randall Rowing Club
P.O. Box 258160
Madison, Wisconsin 53725–8160