How do I sign the electronic waiver form?
- Click on http://rosters.usrowing.org.
- Two choices appear, “Administrators” or “Athletes and Parents”. Choose “Athletes and Parents”.
- You will be asked for our club code. It is QUBXG.
- Once this is entered, you will be prompted to choose the athlete in your account for which the waiver is being signed. You can select the athlete by last name and birthdate, or by their US Rowing member number, if you happen to know it.
- If you have previously signed an electronic USRowing waiver, your athlete’s name will come up. Once you click on your rower’s name, you will see their information profile. Check for accuracy/edit as needed, “sign” the waiver and logout.
- If you have not previously signed an electronic USRowing waiver, you will be asked for some basic information and will then be asked to sign the waiver.
Troubleshooting Online Registration
If you are experiencing difficulty registering or paying fees, Regatta Central support staff are available.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (614)360-2922 Assistance is available 7am-4pm CST.
- If you are registering for the first time, you will be asked to setup an account. Your user name will be your email address.
- If you are a parent registering your child, be sure to provide parent information first. The parent is the account holder. You’ll be prompted fo provide your rower’s information later in the process.
- If you are registering as an existing Regatta Central user (meaning you have already registered using this system sometime in the past), you will simply need to login with your user name and password. Much of the registration form will be auto-filled based on the earlier registration.
Danger!! Regatta Central currently does not have a “save” function so you should plan on completing the regsistration form in one sitting. If you are not able to submit payment immediately after completing the registration form (eg, you have a question for our registrar), just choose the “pay by check” option. This will ensure your information is saved, but does not lock you into paying by check. You may still elect to pay by credit card or paypal at a later time.