Location: 25th & Canal streets on the Menomonee River, proceed east to the junction with the Milwaukee River, and turn north to Schlitz Park just below Pleasant Street. CRRC’s tents will be near Schlitz Park and the finish line: 215 East Pleasant Street, Milwaukee, WI 53212
Spectators and Fans: The Milwaukee River Challenge is a great viewing course, find complete spectating information here. CRRC will have coffee for you set up at our tents, and usually someone bakes something delicious to share. Stop by and chat with other CRRC fans.
Weather: Up to date information for Milwaukee, WI can be found here.
What to Pack:
- BREAKFAST, SNACKS & FULL WATER BOTTLE.
- Entertainment/activities, homework for non-race time: art supplies, Frisbee, book, card games, etc.
- sun hat
- water bottle
- sun screen
- clothes for cooler weather/rain-gear
- money for race t-shirt (optional),
- assorted clothing for non-racing time
Saturday, September 16
- 5:00 AM All rowers depart Madison for Milwaukee.
- Approx.7:00AM Arrive at CRRC at regatta site. Rig and set up.
- 7:30AM Coaches and Coxswains meeting near launch site.
- 8:00AM Launching begins. Boats warm up on the way and assemble in start order.
- Midday – Lunch provided by CRRC.
- 4:30PM Approximate time of departure from Milwaukee to Madison.
Full Itinerary: Milwaukee River Challenge Itinerary 2017 for CRRC
Questions and Contact info: Mark 608-354-6998 & Melissa 608-575-0031