The bus to Tennessee ROLLS at 6:30AM on Friday. Please arrive at the bus NO LATER than 6:15AM to secure your seat (he or she who is last to arrive is guaranteed the spot closest to the bathroom – just sayin’) The bus departs from Pick ‘n Save parking lot, 3650 University Avenue.
Before rowers may board the bus rowers must have:
- ALL registration forms completed and registration fees paid
- Camp Randall Rowing Club Athlete Code of Conduct signed by rower and parent
- Electronic US rowing waiver signed
- Attendance Policy signed by rower and parent
- Team Travel Medication Form submitted
ROWERS GET HUNGRY! We could use a few more people to sign up to make breakfast burritos and cookies. We ‘crowd source’ the first morning breakfast to make it easier on chaperones. Use this sign up genius link to send prepared foodstuffs for breakfasts and snacks. ALSO, be sure your rower has food packed for the bus ride – breakfast, lunch, snacks and a full water bottle.
Everything you need to know, including a suggested packing list and itinerary can be found at this link.